Monday, December 21, 2009

What should I bring to a self service car wash?

I've never used a self service car wash and don't know anything about them. I see people spraying their cars as I drive by, but that's about it. I'm tired of paying a lot of money to have others wash my car at an automated car wash. I'd like to try taking my car to a self serve car wash. But I don't want to arrive not knowing how much it will cost, how to pay, whether to bring a bucket and soap, and whether I should bring a towel or two. PLEASE walk me through this process.What should I bring to a self service car wash?
first money they will have a change machine there.second it depends on how clean you want your car i bring a scrub brush for my rims and tires make sure it is a soft brushWhat should I bring to a self service car wash?
Quarters,towels and glass cleaner,they have the soap and water.
  • facial mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment