Monday, December 21, 2009

Survey: When you wash your vehicle do prefer to use self serve, drive thru, or a full service shop?

If you wash it yourself, do you go the whole nine yards.. door jams, windows, tires, vacuum, etc or not? How often do you wash it, as needed, once a week, once a month or something more like ';Do you mean we are supposed to wash our vehicles?';Survey: When you wash your vehicle do prefer to use self serve, drive thru, or a full service shop?
the everyday driver goes through the drive thru wash


the Camaro visits the hand wash


the Grand National gets baby washed with gentle loving careSurvey: When you wash your vehicle do prefer to use self serve, drive thru, or a full service shop?
drive through broke my power antenna i not happy either
depends how cold it is outside
I used to wash my VR4, every week, down to the last dust speck; polish too. It was an act of love.





Then I got an SUV.


Bad buying experience,


I resented the car for the longest time, and it showed.





Now I only wash it if it's so dirty I start to feel sorry for it.


BUT..... I do take it to the full-service wash and get it really clean and pretty, maybe to make up for my neglect.


Automatic car washes always leave something really dirty.





Plus I got tired of having to stand on a ladder to get the roof and the whole front windshield.





Dirty question? HA HA HA HA HA!
Drive through, I have someone else do the inside.
Hello Rose, I usually wash the family car by myself. On occasion, I have gone in to the car wash. But, the first priority is the maintenance and then the appearance. Speaking of maintenance, it's due for an oil change.
In the winter I use a drive thru car wash and in the summer I do it myself, inside and out. I love doing the outside but I don't like doing the inside.
My wife.
i wash it myself at the carwash
Once every couple of months I go the whole nine yards and do it all myself, it does make me feel very satisfied. The rest of the time I'm a drive thru girl whenever I start to feel embarrassed about driving such a filthy car lol
I wash it myself, but at the carwash. usually i just wash it whenever it starts looking rly dirty.
since when are we to wash our car?


i wash, vacuum, rid it of trash before and after a major road trip.
Am I the only one to find this to be a dirty question? :)
sometimes I wash it myself, but mostly I just drive through the carwash...it's quick and easy.
Self Serve,So i can *Accidentally* (LOL) spray water at people.
Of course I understand why Saturn owners would not take their car through a Car Wash, it might just fall apart washing away all that bubble gum that's holding it together! lol So doing it yourself is probably the only option. I take my Truck through a Car Wash a least once a month or more depending on the weather. I have it detailed every six months. Spring time with emphasis on salt and sand, Fall with emphasis on buffing and wax.
not meant as a dirty question? How can you say that when you talk about washing a dirty car? LOL





Normally I use the car wash with full service. Sometimes I do it myself
full service

No comments:

Post a Comment