Monday, December 21, 2009

Automatic, self service or wash it your damn self car wash?

No touch automatic. Though sometimes I wash it myself, but I just seem to get all wet when I do that. Hmmmmmmm.Automatic, self service or wash it your damn self car wash?
Automatic unless it's really nasty, then it's self service. It's never wash it your damn self.........I'm too lazy for that.Automatic, self service or wash it your damn self car wash?
Usually automatic. however there are times I have the need to get wet so I do it myself!
wash it myself but of course I live in a apartment where I can't hand wash it myself so off to the car wash I go.
Wash it yourself.





That way I know it's clean and how I want it.
automatic.
What's the deal with washing your car? It rains probably ten or twelve times a year; isn't that enough? I'm not going to wash my car more than I do myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment