Monday, December 21, 2009

How to use a self service car wash?

I was wondring how to use a self service car wash and more specifically what sequence to use all the aplications like soap, pre soak, foam brush, wax, rust inhibitor, ect...How to use a self service car wash?
I usually hand wash mine at the self serve car wash, I take a bucket of water and spoonge with me and first use spray soap to clean the car then I hand wash it with my bucket of water and then I usually put spray wax on it and then use rinse to wash everything off and then drive it home and chamoy it all off.How to use a self service car wash?
I don't use the pre-soak or the wax. I just start with the ';wash'; cycle, wash from top to bottom, then rinse, also from top to bottom. The wax is a waste of money. Not a good substitute for hand rubbed paste wax.

No comments:

Post a Comment