Monday, December 21, 2009

Self Service car wash?

New to this. First i soak the car with water and then i use the soap option. Then I use the foam brush and scrub the car. After that i use the rinse option.





I didn't want to try the wax option because I didn't know what to do. Like if I have used that option do i just spray it with the pressurized gun and then rinse it? or do i just leave and just dry it up with the cloth?Self Service car wash?
The switches are just to suck $$$ out of you. Soap first, brush the base and wheels if needed. the rinse. wax does little but eat up time. the Tire stuff is usually pretty good . Watch those quarters.Self Service car wash?
Wow, that's f'ed up Mark.


You can rinse the wax off and it will look good, but it will look better if you hand rub it. So either way.
You seem to have a good understanding of the operation, I use the wax sometimes and rinse it with water to prevent streaking as I just let it air dry.





Problem is in area where I live, self service costs me $10 and automated brush where I just sit in the car and watch is only $5. With a gas purchase I was going to make any way because their price is low!
I have found the beat option is the touchless laser wash. It really works well and dont touch the car. Be careful tho, it will blow off stripes if they have any loose spots at all! I really dont like using the brushes at car washes, too many people wash their engines, underside, children, whatever with that brush!
I use the soap spray first then take a bucket of water with me and a spoonge and hand wash the car and then rinse it off with the wax and then switch over to the clear rinse about halfway through the 3 minute cycle, does a great job, then take it outside and chamoy it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment